Use our motorhome services to keep your motorhome coach or RV running without problems.
One-stop Motorhome Shop
We currently provide the following services related to the maintenance of your motor home coach & RV’s and work with the following makes and models:
- Engine Service
- Brake Service
- Body Repairs
- Transmission Service
- Cooling Systems
- A/C Systems
- Heating Systems
- Air System
- Generator Service
- Aqua Hots (Boiler Systems)
- Awning Fabric Replacement
- Slideout Toppers
- Fridge Repair
- Hot Water Systems
- Roof A/C Systems
- Interior Windows
- Windshield Repair
- Side Windows
- Levelling Systems
- Satellite Repair
- Solar Systems
- Sanitation/Odour Damage
- & More!
Makes and Models:
- Monaco- models underneath them Signature, Dynasty, Executive, Windsor, Knight, La Palma, Camelot, Marquis
- Beaver motor coach-Marquis, Contessa, Patriot, Montery
- Holiday Rambler- sub models Navigator, Endeavor, Sceptor, Amiral, Imperial
- Itasca- Ellipse, Horizon
- Newmar- London Aire, Essex, King Aire, Dutch Star, Mountain Aire
- Tiffin- Allegro, Allegro Bay, Allegro Bus, Phaeton
- Winnebago- Ellipsis, Grand Tour, Horizon, Journey, Vectra, Merdian
- Gulf Stream- All Makes and Models
- Forest River- Berkshire, Georgetown
- Fleetwood- Discovery, Expedition, Revolution, Providence
- Entegra- Anthem, Cornerstone, Aspire
- Damon RVs
- Country Coach- Allure, Intrique, Inspire
- American coach- Heritage, Eagle, Tradion, Revolution, Dream
- MCI Motor Coach’s
- Prevost- Mirage XL, h3-45, h3-45 VIP
- Spartan chassie
- Freight liner
*this list is not finite. If you do not see your make or model, please contact us.
Engine & Transmission Service
We always use the most advanced diagnostic equipment with the most up to date software to make sure that even the most sophisticated motor home can be renewed to it’s former glory.
Alberta Coach & Chassis is an authorized repair, installation and warranty facility for Aqua-Hot. We have over 20 years experience combined experience in diagnostics and repair.
Body Work & Repairs
Whether it’s minor body repairs and paint touch ups, or major body damage overhauls, we’re equipped to tackle any size of job needed to get your coach or RV back to looking brand new.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR MOTORHOME SERVICES?
Don’t wait for your next service to keep your coach healthy.
Chassis Work & Servicing
– Engine Servicing
– Transmission Servicing
– Cooling Systems
– & many more!